Nissan Service Nissan one to one rewards in Quincy MA
ONE TO ONE REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document details the terms and conditions of Quirk Nissan One to One Reward Program.
Upon receipt of the membership key tags, member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Quirk Nissan One to One program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250.00 on a vehicle purchase. These points are only redeemable at Quirk Nissan. This is at no cost to you. Simply swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we’ll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 3% – 5% of your total bill to your preferred card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Nissan Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
Overview of One to One
The Quirk Nissan One to One Rewards Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Quirk Nissan that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Quirk Nissan up to a maximum of 250.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Quirk Nissan ONLY.
- Incentive points have no cash value and can not be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the One to One Rewards Program can not be returned for cash. All returned items value will be applied to the One to One Rewards Card. No exception.
- Award points will expire within 24 months of inactivity.
- Program Points redemption is not combined with any other discount offers. Quirk Nissan, reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your One to One Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You can not accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
- Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points can not be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the Program, the One to One Rewards customer will receive a Quirk Nissan One to One Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% – 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% – 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Members Points standings can be checked at any Quirk Nissan Points scan terminal or online at www.nissanonetoonerewards.com.
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Program is available to all Quirk Nissan customers who are over the age of 18. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Program constitutes each One to One Rewards customer full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Quirk Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Reward Owners ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Quirk Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued One to One Rewards Reward Points do not constitute property of a Reward Owner and have no value outside of the program. Program Owner dollars are credits that Quirk Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each Program Member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the One to One Rewards Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employees instructions) may result in cancellation of the members account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each Program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Quirk Nissan and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to One to One Rewards account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the Program, a Rewards Member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.